ABOUT THE COURSE
This course is mainly focused for Fresh Engineering/Diploma graduates as now a days, it has become a big problem for fresher’s to have practical knowledge on site during their graduation students generally focus on their academics and semester subjects and they are unable to correlate the academics to practical knowledge. Hence with regard to this we Cistocadd training institute has started a Diploma programme to overcome this problem and also to provide insight and bright knowledge on Practical on site construction activities.
Cistocadd has a team of Expertise faculty who have gained a lot of experience on-site as well as in Construction Project Management, Target students of this course is primarily the Engineering graduates and however, anyone who wants to leverage the power of Construction industry in his career may join this course.
This course on Construction project management involves the two different aspects namely Project management and construction management techniques, Most often these two domains have slight difference in them Such as Project Management deals with the Beginning of the project to the end of the project i.e. From the planning stage to the marketing stage and Construction management deals with the Actual construction phase.
MODULE 1 QUANTITY SURVEYING AND BILLING ENGINEER
- A detailed study of Architectural and Structural drawings
- Prepare Detailed Estimate from the drawings
- Rate Analysis
- Bar Bending Schedule for the Project
- Preparing Bill of Quantities for the Contract work
- Preparing Bills for payments and estimating quantities & order of materials for construction
- Inspecting the work as per architectural & structural drawing and maintaining the record of inspection, working with measurement book
- Preparing the Record of work Executed i.e., Daily Progress Report (DPR) and Daily Labour Report (DLR)
- Preparation of Sub contractors bills and maintain them
- Measuring work at site and Prepare the Running Account Bills (RA Bills)
- Checking the materials consumed and Raising the Indents for materials
- Preparation of Draft Abstracts and Certificate of Payments
- Preparation of Checklist for various works in construction like Excavation, Concreting works, Flooring, Masonry works, Painting works, Reinforcement, Plastering works etc…
MODULE 2 PROJECT SCHEDULING AND MONITORING/TRACKING
- Basic concepts of Project management
- Calculation of Duration of the Activities by various methods
- Understanding the Network Analysis by AON methods
- Concepts of Critical Activities, Non Critical Activities& Activity attributes
- Difference between “Resource Driven Scheduling” and “Time Driven Scheduling”
- Scheduling the Project using above mentioned cases
- Monitoring the Projects using “Earned Value Analysis” concepts
- Generating Reports for Scheduling such as Monthly project cash flow, Budgeted Cost Accounts, generating S-curves etc..
- Tracking reports using EVM for Schedule % variance, Cost % variance etc…
MODULE 3 ON SITE PRACTICAL TRAINING FOR MODULE 1 & 2
SOFTWARE USED IN THIS PROGRAMME
- Microsoft Excel
- Primavera P6
- Microsoft Project tool (MSP)