Course duration: 40 days.
Etabs is considered as one of the most popular software’s among the structural engineering domain in today’s world. It is best software for performing analysis and design of structures This Etabs course is aimed to provide quality subject knowledge to the desired candidates to become an expert in field of Structural Engineering. The course is designed by the Real Time Industry Experts who has huge subject knowledge in the emerging technology.
CISTOCADD provides best training for ETABS Training in Hyderabad by best expertise.
Etabs Course Objectives
After the successful completion of this course on Etabs student will have a bright idea about
- To create a structural model of the given architectural plan.
- To calculate the loads as per the IS codes.
- To Analyse and Design the frame.
- To Check the Results from the Etabs software.
Who can opt this course?
CISTOCADD is the only best ETABS Training Institute in Hyderabad to enhance subject knowledge in this Structural engineering Industry, it is the fastest emerging technology these days and this course will be given by the Real Time Industry Professionals. The entire ETABS Training in Hyderabad is offered in the flexible timings only as per the student’s convenience. After the course completion, candidates will become expert in analysing and designing frames. All the interested candidates can opt this course to enhance their career graph.
- Candidates who have completed Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Candidates working in site and want to upgrade to Structural designers.
Why Learning ETABS Training In Hyderabad At CISTOCADD?
Many Organizations are working on the Engineering technology to get the process done in the simple and reliable way. Here in Cistocadd there are Real time experts who can teach Etabs in a better way by involving the practical examples and also through better exercises. ETABS Course in Hyderabad is the perfect choice to excel in your career.
SYLLABUS FOR ETABS TRAINING IN HYDERABAD
MODULE 1: Modelling of Frame
- Understanding the Architect plan
- Locating the columns and Beam Framing for the given Architect Plan
- Working with grids
- Defining and assigning the material properties, Cross section dimensions of skeletal elements like beams and columns
- Defining and assigning the spatial elements like slabs and walls
- Concept of Moment release and assigning the moment releases
- Assigning Boundary conditions to Frame at base level.
MODULE 2: LOADS
- Defining load cases (Gravity loads, Wind loads and Seismic loads)
- Assigning the loads to the model
- Defining the load combinations as per IS Codal provisions
MODULE 3: ANALYSIS
- To check displacements for serviceability load conditions
- To check stress in terms of Bending moments, Shear forces, Axial loads, Twisting moments
- Tabulated results for Internal Force resultants for Gravity loads, wind loads and Seismic loads
- Graphical story forces, Base shear and Story drift for Wind and Seismic loads
- Manual calculations for Base shear by using IS 1893-2002/16
MODULE 4: DESIGN
- Design of structural members of beams, columns will be performed for applied Gravity and Lateral loads.
ADVANCED TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Flat slabs analysis and design.
- Shear walls
- Dynamic analysis: Response spectrum and Time History analysis.