Course duration: 30 days
The objective of Steel structures manual designs course is to emphasize students more on academic knowledge using IS codes, In this course students will learn how to design the various Structural components by following codal provisions. Due to lack of academic knowledge in today’s world everyone is dependent on Software’s but to verify the solutions from software this Steel structures manual designs course is very essential.
- CISTOCADD provides best training for Steel structures manual designs Training in Hyderabad by best expertise.
Who can opt this course?
CISTOCADD is the only best institute at Steel structures manual designs Training Institute in Hyderabad to enhance knowledge in this Structural Engineering world, it is the fastest emerging technology these days and this course will be given by the Real Time Industry Professionals. The entire steel structures manual designs Training in Hyderabad is offered in the flexible timings only as per the student’s convenience. After the course completion, candidates will become expert in analysing and designing frames. All the interested candidates can opt this course to enhance their career graph.
- Candidates who have completed Bachelor/Master degree in Civil Engineering.
- Candidates who have completed training in any one of Structural design software.
- Introduction to material steel
- Introduction to Design process
- Design of Bolted Connections
- Design of Welded Connections
- Design of Eccentric connections
- Calculation strength of Tension members and its Failure
- Design of Tension members
- Design of Compression members
- Design of Lacing and Batten Systems
- Design of laterally supported Beams
- Design of laterally unsupported Beams
- Design of Column Base plates.