3ds Max is an immensely powerful program with a myriad of features and capabilities that require time and practice to master. However, it is intuitive enough for one to grasp the basics relatively early on, and the possibilities of creation are truly fantastic. Part of the beauty of the design process, of course, is that there is always room to improve the way you work and scrutinize what you create.
Prerequisites for Course: No previous knowledge is required but basic computer knowledge is needed for Operating System.
Autodesk 3ds Max software provides a comprehensive 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing solutions for different industries.
It was developed and produced by Autodesk Media and Entertainment. It has modeling capabilities, a flexible plug-in architecture and can be used on the Microsoft Windows platform. Though it is frequently used by video game developers, TV commercial studios, architects are one of the important users of 3ds Max for visualization
Why should you learn?
AutoDesk’s 3dS Max is widely used by architects and civil engineers for 3D visualization of their designs. Though, you will use CAD software for drawings, you can bring them into 3dS Max for rendering photo-realistic visualization.
Though you can get decent renders out of CAD software, 3ds Max can provide the control you need in your render settings. Most architects and engineers use CAD software and BIM tools for modeling and
prefer 3ds Max for rendering.
- You will know how to carry out mesh and surface modeling; efficiently create parametric and organic objects; use texture mapping, baking, and layering; accelerate shading and material design.
- You will know how to get better interactive and playback performance; segment models for downstream compositing; iterate more effectively with interactive rendering; create better physical simulations in less time; create simulations with unified simulation solvers; create water, fire, spray, and snow effects, and create strand-derived effects like grass.
- You will learn how to make use of 3dS Max’s configurable user interface to access multiple views with tabbed layouts; get efficient 2D/3D data exchange; get single-step data transfer with 3ds Max; choose from several compositing options in 3ds Max; use containers to override object properties
ARCHITECTURAL WALKTHROUGHS AND INTERIOR DESIGNING
- 3Ds max User interface
- Creating, editing objects and view port configuration
- Editable spline and working with geometry and shapes
- Importing cad file and working on interior and exterior
- Lighting & Material using photo shop for mapping
- Atmosphere effects
3ds max training in mehdipatnam
3ds max course in mehdipatnam
3ds max training course in mehdipatnam