Prerequisites for Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project: Candidate should have diploma degree/Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/Master degree in Project Management domains. Basic Knowledge in the subject of Project Management subjects and desire of learning is needed.
Scope of Software: It is to teach the students that how to make a schedule of the project and also how to monitor the project while project is in the execution stage.
About the software: The oracle primavera p6 is project management module is comprehensive, scalable multi project planning and control software built on oracle or Microsoft SQL data base for organization wide project management.
The PM module can standalone for project and resource management, it can be used with oracle primavera companion products to manage your project portfolios.
There are two modules namely 1.Scheduling and Planning & 2. Tracking/Monitoring module.
SCHEDULING AND PLANNING MODULE
- Understanding project management
- Creating the OBS and EPS for the project
- Working with WBS, Activities and Calendars
- Estimating the durations of activities by Parametric estimations
- Calculating and assigning the resource required for the different activities in the project
- Working with Roles, Resource codes, Activity codes and Global change
- Generating cost account reports for all resources(For materials, Manpower & Machinery also for Expenses)
- Generating Resources curves and S-Curves
- Working with Work Products and Documents.
- Importing and exporting to Microsoft Excel sheets.
- Defining and assigning the Base line
- Updating the progress of the project as per actual works at Site conditions.
- Concepts of Earned value analysis and calculating of schedule variance and cost variance
- Preparing the Reports for variation in the Projects
- Crashing of Networks
- Levelling of resources manually
CPM method in detail by Manual calculations.
primavera v6 course in mehdipatnam
primavera v6 training in mehdipatnam